This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the worst kind of DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's the worst kind of DLC?

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
4 years ago#21
yea on disk is garbage. I don't mind paid dlc. Borderlands 1 & 2 dlc is probably my fave this gen. I bought the BL2 season pass day 1, because I knew I would be getting my money's worth.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
4 years ago#22
other: adding trophies i'll never get, therefor f****** up my trophy percentage.
What Arnold calls hell in Predator, Rambo calls home.

User Info: Roldrage

Roldrage
4 years ago#23
Overpriced DLC, if the price is reasonable I don't see the problem with any sort of DLC really.
Life is overrated.

User Info: gjc2007

gjc2007
4 years ago#24
On disc DLC easily.
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#25
agrissa posted...
jammies posted...
agrissa posted...
Any kind. DLC should not have existed. The technology was supposed to provide players with extra-content in addition to the full game, but devs did the EXACT REVERSE. They took out content from the disk and full-game buyer are left with an incomplete game. You have to buy DLC to get the complete package. WTF.

See?

Oh you've got no argument this time.

Agreed. I stated my case, and you proved my point. Thank you.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#26
jammies posted...
agrissa posted...
jammies posted...
agrissa posted...
Any kind. DLC should not have existed. The technology was supposed to provide players with extra-content in addition to the full game, but devs did the EXACT REVERSE. They took out content from the disk and full-game buyer are left with an incomplete game. You have to buy DLC to get the complete package. WTF.

See?

Oh you've got no argument this time.

Agreed. I stated my case, and you proved my point. Thank you.

Proved what? That you are a corporate sheep? Yes you certainly did.
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's the worst kind of DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived