This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tennis Games....Whats good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Tennis Games....Whats good?

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#11
I've never played at an arcade. My mum would have said it was a waste of money, and wouldn't have let me go if I'd wanted to go by myself. It's on my to do list. My bf and I are going to go to Galaxy world one day and the strippers one day. He promised ^_^
All these feelings, they seem so wrong

User Info: RomanBlade00

RomanBlade00
4 years ago#12
Bekness posted...
I've never played at an arcade. My mum would have said it was a waste of money, and wouldn't have let me go if I'd wanted to go by myself. It's on my to do list. My bf and I are going to go to Galaxy world one day and the strippers one day. He promised ^_^

Well, I figure you're from England. Arcades used to be big in the 90s in the United States and were pretty common in malls, movie theaters and about everywhere else.
PSN: romanblade86

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#13
Nope, Australia. They have arcades here, I just wouldn't have been allowed *shrug*
All these feelings, they seem so wrong

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
4 years ago#14
VT3 is the best one.
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford

RomanBlade00
4 years ago#15
Nicodimus posted...
VT3 is the best one.

Yep, it's just a shame there's no online mode. I was able to get a like-new copy for under $10 shipped. A must-have for any SEGA arcade fan.

RomanBlade00
4 years ago#16
Here's a wonderful review of Virtua Tennis 3:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/virtua-tennis-3-review

RomanBlade00
4 years ago#17
I just played the demo of Top Spin 4 and thought it was terrible from the gameplay and graphics standpoint. So I can conclude that Top Spin 4 and Virtua Tennis 4 are garbage and the best tennis game for PS3 is by far Virtua Tennis 3!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Tennis Games....Whats good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived