This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you do a voice over in your favorite video game series free of charge?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Would you do a voice over in your favorite video game series free of charge?

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
4 years ago#1
Hell ya i would!! I would love to just be a pedestrian voice in the GTA series how cool would that be?
R* is amazing!!!

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
4 years ago#2
I would do a lot of things free of charge if I wanted to. Like, if I were the guy who voiced Kazuma Kiryu, I'd continue to do his voice for less or even no pay. It is called respect.

User Info: Lord_Xandros

Lord_Xandros
4 years ago#3
I don't know who would want to hire someone with a horrible monotone voice, but I wouldn't turn it down :/
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#4
As long as it's a small part. I don't think I could "get in character" for an extended voiceacting "thing."

User Info: Pox

Pox
4 years ago#5
No. The people who are VA's work a lot of hours. It's a full time job. Not gonna do it for free. Plus, I've been told I sound like Jonah Hill so I don't think people want Jonah Hill as the voice for Sora (Kingdom Hearts) or Solid Snake (MGS).
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
4 years ago#6
Absolutely I would.
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#7
I wanna voice Donte. It takes no skill to swear all the time and sound like a shallow punk anyways.
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~

bigdeez
4 years ago#8
I hate Jonah Hill. I want to push him down a flight of spiral stairs with 28 steps.
R* is amazing!!!

bigdeez
4 years ago#9
I will voice Sly Cooper for free just so i don't have to hear the guy thats doing it now....man he is lame
R* is amazing!!!

User Info: Pox

Pox
4 years ago#10
I hate Jonah Hill. I want to push him down a flight of spiral stairs with 28 steps.

Well, looks like we can't be friends then : (
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Would you do a voice over in your favorite video game series free of charge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived