This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For the first time in my life, I own two consoles from the same current gen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. For the first time in my life, I own two consoles from the same current gen

User Info: Thamauturge

Thamauturge
4 years ago#11
This is the first time that I haven't. I owned an N64 and a PS1. I owned a PS2 and a GC. Now I only own a PS3. Missed the Wii, but I am interested in the Wii U right now due to its BC with Wii games which would be a fantastic way for me to play the stuff that I really want to play and missed like Xenoblade, Skyward Sword and the Galaxy games.
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
4 years ago#12
HaloODSTD posted...
Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. tee hee, it's kinda like having two girlfriends!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GjqTXFTbTy0/UCRFqEjCX1I/AAAAAAAAKCc/vDf3OzWkZ3M/s1600/Jessica+Jung+SNSD+Laughing+GIF+%25283%2529.gif

I own all consoles every gen since 1986,whats your point
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718

User Info: RomanBlade00

RomanBlade00
4 years ago#13
I almost got a 360 from a site that had it for dirt cheap but before I could type in all my information and whatnot it was sold out so I missed out on it.

Topic creator, don't you only have like five games for PS3? How many games for 360 are you going to get?
PSN: romanblade86

User Info: ElBorak77

ElBorak77
4 years ago#14
HaloODSTD posted...
Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. tee hee, it's kinda like having two girlfriends!

don't do that with your consoles. it's immoral.
PSN El_Borak_77

User Info: WantedOutlaw

WantedOutlaw
4 years ago#15
Then I guess I have like 8 girlfriends then since I have three 360's, three PS3's, a Wii U, and a Wii. Well, 10 since I also have two gaming PC's.

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#16
RomanBlade00 posted...
I almost got a 360 from a site that had it for dirt cheap but before I could type in all my information and whatnot it was sold out so I missed out on it.

Topic creator, don't you only have like five games for PS3? How many games for 360 are you going to get?

I have around 6 PS3 games and 6-8 Xbox 360 games....yeah, not much, but planning to get a lot more!
Playstation 3.
PSP.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. For the first time in my life, I own two consoles from the same current gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived