This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hitman blood money, ps2 or 360 version?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Hitman blood money, ps2 or 360 version?

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#11
Wait for a price drop if you're concerned and then do it
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: MMAKSX

MMAKSX
4 years ago#12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEd3uu_FdLw

Its the 360/PC version!

este914
4 years ago#13
Nice, I really want this collection now
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

MMAKSX
4 years ago#14
Yea im getting BM only for the reasons stated but I wouldn't be surprised if I got 2 down the line lol

este914
4 years ago#15
I played 2 a long time ago back on the PS2 so I wouldnt mind going thru it again ... and the others I havent played actually... if I could find the time to go thru these games I would love to
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 years ago#16
IGN said the HD collection is the 360 version of BM
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique

MMAKSX
4 years ago#17
Quote:I played 2 a long time ago back on the PS2 so I wouldnt mind going thru it again ... and the others I havent played actually... if I could find the time to go thru these games I would love to
@este914

Yea time is a big factor too, I have other games to play and just don't have much time, I wouldn't mind getting all 3 but there is no time like I used to have, MGR will take up all my gaming time soon anyway.

I recommend all three though, very good and fun, absolution cant compare imo, it just didn't feel right, funny cause at first I loved it, as the game went on I disliked it more and more.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Hitman blood money, ps2 or 360 version?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived