This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Purely preference: How many exclusive games may make a console worth it to you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Purely preference: How many exclusive games may make a console worth it to you?

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#21
este914 posted...
Poll failed - you forgot an option....

How about ITS IRRELEVANT how many 'exclusives' it has ? .... if it has ANY games at all worth playing then the console it 'worth it' for me.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
4 years ago#22
Exclusives aren't necessarily the only reason to buy a console. I just bought a Vita, as much to play PSP games again and classics on the go as I did to actually play exclusives for it

User Info: BigSaltyDookie

BigSaltyDookie
4 years ago#23
I pretty much only bought and owned a PS3 for many year just because of the Uncharted series. The last year or so I've started playing a lot of other games on my PS3, and even bought a second one, but I'd say owning a console is worth it for one good Exclusive. That's pretty much why I buy every console that comes out. All of them will end up having something I want to play that's Exclusive to it.
Now Playing:
Mass Effect (PS3) - Batman: Arkham City (PS3) - Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) - The Walking Dead (PS3)

User Info: Yggdrasille

Yggdrasille
4 years ago#24
Three good exclusive games are enough for me to justify a purchase of new console.
Playing: DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Graces F, Atelier Meruru, Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Purely preference: How many exclusive games may make a console worth it to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived