This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

hitman hd what time is it up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. hitman hd what time is it up

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
4 years ago#1
in going for bloodmoney only then im going to buy the disk when i can get to eb games,does any one know when there up and howmuch for them sepertaly.
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#2
wait, wait... what?
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
4 years ago#3
^The Hitman HD Trilogy comes out today on PSN.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
4 years ago#4
well i went to eb yesterday i got a copy ,the guy says its the last one so i say wooo how many did u get he said yours and 1 other and i was like this store is messed they get 2 copies of hitman hd and 4 copies of ni no kuni and the worst thing is the whole time i was looking around the store for about a hour people kept comining in asking for both of those games .not just there my buddy said all day people were in walmart asking for it so is there a shortage or was the company thinking they werent going to sell
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718

User Info: Darkive

Darkive
4 years ago#5
get the physical copy trust me u will not be disappointed!
Silent Hill's Darkest
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. hitman hd what time is it up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived