This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What happen to GTTV

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What happen to GTTV

User Info: Mikeugame

Mikeugame
4 years ago#1
Last time I seen it they were doing the VGA, haven't seen it on it regular airing time, did it change days, was it cancelled or what.
I'm just saying

User Info: Power Turtle

Power Turtle
4 years ago#2
there was a new one a few weeks ago.. i think. it may not have been new but it was new to me. Had Hey Ash doing a dr who related vid, and showing a few of the most anticipated games of 2013.. thats all i can remember of it. i havent even thought about it not airing the past few weeks (unless it is just reruns and my dvr isnt picking them up?)

i just checked spikes tv scheduale and all i could find was one new episode schedualed for Feb 22. so...... i dont know whats going on lol.

User Info: Mikeugame

Mikeugame
4 years ago#3
Power Turtle posted...
there was a new one a few weeks ago.. i think. it may not have been new but it was new to me. Had Hey Ash doing a dr who related vid, and showing a few of the most anticipated games of 2013.. thats all i can remember of it. i havent even thought about it not airing the past few weeks (unless it is just reruns and my dvr isnt picking them up?)

i just checked spikes tv scheduale and all i could find was one new episode schedualed for Feb 22. so...... i dont know whats going on lol.

wow they need to step it up.
I'm just saying
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What happen to GTTV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived