This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Get Ready!!!! Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - detailes and link inside

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Get Ready!!!! Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - detailes and link inside

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
4 years ago#1
Here are just a few details on the Director's Cut on PS3

Improved Visuals
Customizable controls
Better handling of characters and vehicles
exclusive new features (yet to be revealed)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/30/deadly-premonition-brings-the-weird-to-playstation-3
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
4 years ago#2
bigdeez posted...
Here are just a few details on the Director's Cut on PS3

Improved Visuals
Customizable controls
Better handling of characters and vehicles
exclusive new features (yet to be revealed)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/30/deadly-premonition-brings-the-weird-to-playstation-3

right on ,the best story in a game ever i cant wait
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718

User Info: Video_Game_Czar

Video_Game_Czar
4 years ago#3
Can't wait.
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar

User Info: GoodOlWandu

GoodOlWandu
4 years ago#4
I heard this was a good game. I never played it before and i liked Heavy Rain. Im interested in this.
PSN: Wandu
XBL: TALTON 187

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#5
Terrible textures.
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip

User Info: CassyChan

CassyChan
4 years ago#6
2010's low-budget, bargain-priced, beyond-bizarre Deadly Premonition is finally heading to the PlayStation 3 in Director's Cut form. For PS3 owners unfamiliar with the cult hit, here's the Cliff's Notes recap: The one-time 360 exclusive is an open-world murder mystery/ survival horror hybrid set in a Twin Peaks-like town; an eccentric FBI suit chats-up quirky townsfolk, gathers clues, combats shadowy ghouls, and argues the merits of DVD movie extras with an imaginary friend named Zach.

Say wha'? Pretty sure I played this on PS3 a couple of years ago and got all the PS trophies for it using my PS3 and playing with a PS3 pad.

One of the most enjoyable and memorable games this gen anyway, IGN's 2/10 review was awful, it's like they don't even want to be entertained by games.
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni
Games I play: http://psnprofiles.com/cassychan

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#7
Well thats just it: IGN likes to pretend games only come out in America
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
4 years ago#8
IGN reviewed the game and gave it a 2/10 for all the wrong reasons. The game was not made to be a graphical powerhouse (obviously) The story, characters, atmosphere, interactions, dialogue, and music are just brilliant. Graphics and gameplay can are just fine in this game.
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne

User Info: Vorzal

Vorzal
4 years ago#9
That was a nice review! I've never played this but I'm a huge twin Peaks fan, so I feel I know what's in store. Pre-ordered on Amazon.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."

User Info: nouseravailable

nouseravailable
4 years ago#10
bigdeez posted...
IGN reviewed the game and gave it a 2/10 for all the wrong reasons. The game was not made to be a graphical powerhouse (obviously).

I guess, those "improved" visuals already look pretty weak. Still, it looks like the kind of thing that i will like and that song is awesome, ill probably get that day 1.
NP: R&C A Crack in Time and Tales of Symphonia.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Get Ready!!!! Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - detailes and link inside

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived