This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I found a copy of Resident Evil Directors Cut in the Kroger parking lot.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I found a copy of Resident Evil Directors Cut in the Kroger parking lot.

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
4 years ago#21
inlineshadow posted...
I work at Kroger and I've never seen anything while walking out to my car after work. I would feel pretty lucky, especially how in great condition it is.

Yea its missing the RE2 demo and the booklet but the disc actually looks pretty decent. A bunch of light circle scratches but nothing deep at all.
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#22
JRS511 posted...
inlineshadow posted...
I work at Kroger and I've never seen anything while walking out to my car after work. I would feel pretty lucky, especially how in great condition it is.

Yea its missing the RE2 demo and the booklet but the disc actually looks pretty decent. A bunch of light circle scratches but nothing deep at all.

I wonder how long it had be laying there is there a Gamestop or other game store near there.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
4 years ago#23
crazyman32 posted...
JRS511 posted...
inlineshadow posted...

I wonder how long it had be laying there is there a Gamestop or other game store near there.

Nope. Nearest Gamestop is 15 or so miles away. You could imagine my reaction looking down when I saw it. I did a major double take. Not something you expect to be just laying there.
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I found a copy of Resident Evil Directors Cut in the Kroger parking lot.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived