This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most overrated game of all time.

User Info: supersonic953

supersonic953
4 years ago#171
ITT: People don't understand the difference between a game being overrated and simply not liking a game many others like.

User Info: rikusora50

rikusora50
4 years ago#172
supersonic953 posted...
ITT: People don't understand the difference between a game being overrated and simply not liking a game many others like.

Translation: ITT: GameFAQs
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot

User Info: Norken

Norken
4 years ago#173
TimTebow1 posted...
"How is FF13 overrated when mostly everyone hates it and its also the lowest scoring main-line non-MMO Final Fantasy by critics?"

IMO, even the credit it is given is still too much :D

This is how I feel about FF-13. It is more Linear than past FF games.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8

User Info: Eushie_Moogle

Eushie_Moogle
4 years ago#174
Final Fantasy 13 IMO

It's too bad... I thought it was impossible for me to dislike a Final Fantasy game. :(

User Info: Davidbaylor23

Davidbaylor23
4 years ago#175
Halo without a doubt with half life right behind that

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#176
Tetris.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw

User Info: CaliberChamp

CaliberChamp
4 years ago#177
DARK SOULS!!! The game is utter trash to me because of its gameplay and because I'm a hardcore gamer I was expecting more of it. The media and the fan boys over hyped the game and I was sorely disapointed which led me to question the rational thought of others. I lost my faith in critic reviews ever since that day.
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z

User Info: Juvart24

Juvart24
4 years ago#178
a g posted...
OoT is definitely the most overrated game ever, it's not even in the top 3 best zelda games

Indeed
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24

User Info: Norken

Norken
4 years ago#179
Juvart24 posted...
a g posted...
OoT is definitely the most overrated game ever, it's not even in the top 3 best zelda games

Indeed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8

User Info: Auron27

Auron27
4 years ago#180
CaliberChamp posted...
DARK SOULS!!! The game is utter trash to me because of its gameplay and because I'm a hardcore gamer I was expecting more of it. The media and the fan boys over hyped the game and I was sorely disapointed which led me to question the rational thought of others. I lost my faith in critic reviews ever since that day.

Your recommended games list suggests to me that you are not a hardcore gamer. Also, I will go with WoW for most overrated.
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."-Socrates
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most overrated game of all time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived