This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most overrated game of all time.

User Info: Xenobow

Xenobow
4 years ago#231
Final Fantasy VII
Ni No Kuni
Demon's Souls

User Info: Norken

Norken
4 years ago#232
CynicalGamer1 posted...
aj4x94 posted...
Grand Theft Auto IV(Bore)

As a fan of the series, I felt it failed on many fronts, and definitely did not deserve straight 10's as it did.

I agree...it was overhyped but also I felt it was an improvement over San Andreas. Vice City was awesome and then SA was a let down. I didn't mind IV but I think I've grown past that genre now

How was SA a let down? (no negative intent just curious)
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8

User Info: synthetiksin

synthetiksin
4 years ago#233
Gears of War. I've beaten the whole series and it's one of the stupidest series I have ever played. **** story, **** characters, **** gameplay, but my buddies are so into it, it's disgusting.

Granted, it's fun coop.

User Info: Worm199

Worm199
4 years ago#234
Skyrim

Seriously I don't understand the praise. Sure it improved a lot of things from Oblivion and it does feel like a great RPG.

But the combat ruins everything! Rarely have I played something so incredibly dull and repetitive as the combat in Skyrim.
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
4 years ago#235
Pokemon.
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.

User Info: lebronwadebosh

lebronwadebosh
4 years ago#236
Batman Arkham City and Bioshock .. GTA IV!!!!

those who say Resident Evil 4 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ... are my most hated PERSONS in the world of all-time,all-places,all-things, all everything!!!.. xD
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, FarCry(2004), Gears of War

User Info: djprofessork1

djprofessork1
4 years ago#237
Worm199 posted...
Skyrim

Seriously I don't understand the praise. Sure it improved a lot of things from Oblivion and it does feel like a great RPG.

But the combat ruins everything! Rarely have I played something so incredibly dull and repetitive as the combat in Skyrim.

I agree, Skyrim is boring as hell.

It's like a single player MMO, quantity over quality. A million boring pointless quests. And the story sucks.
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: MattUK07

MattUK07
4 years ago#238
Call of duty
Games looking forward to this year- The Last Of Us,God Of War Ascension, Beyond:Two Souls, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite,

User Info: Erupt50

Erupt50
4 years ago#239
Skyrim,Max Payne 3,Uncharted(all of them),metal gear games, halo....others as well.Hard to pick one.
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 years ago#240
Final Fantasy
Final my ass; how many sequels do they have now?
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most overrated game of all time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived