This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can Ps4 possibly win over iPad gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How can Ps4 possibly win over iPad gaming?

User Info: SL68

SL68
4 years ago#1
iPad has a lot more and a lot cheaper titles, it's getting more powerful each year and it's portable. What can a traditional, dedicated home console do to counter that?

The only $60 games people pay for today are CoD and FIFA/Madden. Most middle sized productions are on their way out - it's either super cheap or Hollywood.

I can a few huge publishers making a profit of Ps4, but I think most developers will see rising development costs and lesser sales, and turn to iPad to secure easy profits.

In today's market, it's not a matter of Ps4 vs. Wii U vs. 720, it's Ps4/Wii U/720 vs. iPad.

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
4 years ago#2
The line for the next ipad is that way>>>>>
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214

User Info: ShinXagura

ShinXagura
4 years ago#3
PS4 vs iPAD? Thats new to me.
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.

SL68
4 years ago#4
ShinXagura posted...

I suppose it is because gamers are blind and live in their own little world of CoD and Madden. A lot of people today don't care about dedicated games consoles - they're a thing of the past.

Everyone has an iPad these days, and why pay $60 for games when you just have to pay one dollar?

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
4 years ago#5
99.99% of those 1$ games are garbage
And the .01% are meh,

Dedicated consoles are much more powerful, Have much better games, And loliPad
PSN:PHEEliNUX

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
4 years ago#6
SL68 posted...
ShinXagura posted...

I suppose it is because gamers are blind and live in their own little world of CoD and Madden. A lot of people today don't care about dedicated games consoles - they're a thing of the past.

Everyone has an iPad these days, and why pay $60 for games when you just have to pay one dollar?

Troll confirmed. Please do not feed.
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214

User Info: rakashu

rakashu
4 years ago#7
SL68 posted...

The only $60 games people pay for today are CoD and FIFA/Madden. Most middle sized productions are on their way out - it's either super cheap or Hollywood.

lol.

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#8
IPAD? ha ha yeah sure
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.

SL68
4 years ago#9
PHEEliNUX posted...
99.99% of those 1$ games are garbage
And the .01% are meh,

Dedicated consoles are much more powerful, Have much better games, And loliPad

The masses today don't give a crap about if Ps4 games look slightly better than iPad games, or if they're a little better.

People today want cheap games. Only dedicated gamers want to pay $60 for a game.

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#10
crazyman32 posted...
IPAD? ha ha yeah sure

You mean you don't like crappy $1 titles that people play while they're waiting for a doctor, for a bus, for a phone call, for a taxi on a portable device that burns up the battery like crazy and takes hours to charge even when it's brand new?

And you call yourself a gamer!
I'm hot blooded, check it and see
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How can Ps4 possibly win over iPad gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived