This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you buying Playstation 4 day 1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you buying Playstation 4 day 1?

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
4 years ago#51
No. I never buy game consoles on day one. There usually no games that I would like on the release days. I will get when it will have at least 5 games that I want to play, never before.
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.

User Info: JohnHitman47

JohnHitman47
4 years ago#52
The console must cost 450$ and have 5 good games in order for me to get it day 1, if not i just wait for the slim versión to reach 300$.
Love good shooters and horror.

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#53
Maybe not for a year

User Info: Pururut

Pururut
4 years ago#54
Yes

User Info: andyt73

andyt73
4 years ago#55
Maybe not day 1, depends on launch line up, but certainly within the first 6 months, of course if one of the launch games is versus 13 then i will be buying a bat to knock everyone out of the way on launch day to get my hands on it
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
4 years ago#56
I would like to but gotta have at least 1 game im interested in if not ill wait plus so they can work out the bugs and glitches they seem to have when first released

User Info: BluntGrunt

BluntGrunt
4 years ago#57
I probably won't be buying one unless there's a game that I really like after a year or two. I doubt it, but we'll see. In three years, that is.
For great justice!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you buying Playstation 4 day 1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived