This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wii U board in complete meltdown mode

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Wii U board in complete meltdown mode

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 years ago#1
I have a Wii U, and given the weak ass hardware in it I get why someone would worry about the PS4 and see it as a big threat, but unlike them I buy all consoles and feel no need to justify the purchases I make.

Bring on the PS4! Day one buy for me and I dont even know what the hell its even called or what games are coming out!
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#2
point?
Frozen hero, your words are zero and your dreams have vanished into dark along the go but you don't want to know

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
4 years ago#3
Honestly, the Wii U will probably be powered my mostly first party titles (like the Gamecube!!), and I'm okay with that, that's why I bought it.
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
4 years ago#4
While you're correct that the Wii U board is in a fairly bad state and growing increasingly out of touch with reality, it really doesn't help anyone to bring that up here.

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#5
Kenaue posted...
Honestly, the Wii U will probably be powered my mostly first party titles (like the Gamecube!!), and I'm okay with that, that's why I bought it.

I agree with both your post and your sig.

Go Predators!
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#6
If people want such godly powerfull game systems why not stick with PC? I play videogames to have fun. Doesn't matter who's got the ultimate power if the games aren't fun to play.

User Info: ChiefCole

ChiefCole
4 years ago#7
Why are you bringing that up here?

User Info: SomnusNemoris

SomnusNemoris
4 years ago#8
Bekness posted...
point?

Why are you in every thread with such a condescending attitude?

User Info: William_18

William_18
4 years ago#9
STN79 posted...
If people want such godly powerfull game systems why not stick with PC? I play videogames to have fun. Doesn't matter who's got the ultimate power if the games aren't fun to play.

^This
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
4 years ago#10
Nintendo fanboys spew their venom at anyone who disagrees with them because they see Nintendo as the paragon of game companies. It simply isn't the case.

I'm sure you'll see a flood of rage topics once the PS4 shows it's face and people will discredit the specs and say it sucks because it doesn't have Miiverse.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Wii U board in complete meltdown mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived