This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

User Info: OrangeSchweese

OrangeSchweese
4 years ago#11
trenken posted...
Iwata. The guy took Nintendo, a company I really loved, and turned them into some casual game/safe sequel company. Seriously, this is hands down the worst time to be a fan of that company.

Oh yeah...Skyward Sword is the biggest letdown of a Zelda I've ever played.

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 years ago#12
OrangeSchweese posted...
trenken posted...
Iwata. The guy took Nintendo, a company I really loved, and turned them into some casual game/safe sequel company. Seriously, this is hands down the worst time to be a fan of that company.

Oh yeah...Skyward Sword is the biggest letdown of a Zelda I've ever played.

I hope you arent being sarcastic, because Im a huge Zelda fan and I hate SS, and I know Im not alone.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: OrangeSchweese

OrangeSchweese
4 years ago#13
No, SS was just bad (relatively). A sparse overworld, recycled areas, forced motion controls that took away from the immersion, Fi never shutting her mouth....

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#14
qwertyMrJINX posted...
You're gonna have to explain most of those.

Really?

Tameem: DmC. Enough said. Way to ruined a beloved franchise and beloved characters. Insulted the old franchise and its fans.

Kojima: Enjoys misleading his fans and building suspense and keep ppl guessing with his teasers. In MGS2 he managed to trick most into thinking Snake is the main character.

Inafune: Okay I don't have anything specific. But I'm sure he's responsible for a lot of Capcom's evils, being a key person in the company or a while.

Itagaki: From wikipedia, "Itagaki has also gained infamy for the female characters in his games having large, overly-animated breasts, and also for his frankness and lack of humility in interviews and the comments he makes about his competitors and their games."

Toriyama: Responsible for the mess known as the FFXIII triology.

Kevin Butler: Overall portrayal as a troll in his ads. After Sony, he was seen playing a Wii in another ad, and got sued as a result.
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~

User Info: HENTAIDOJI

HENTAIDOJI
4 years ago#15
Don Mattrick

Final Fantaasy XIII
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 years ago#16
OrangeSchweese posted...
No, SS was just bad (relatively). A sparse overworld, recycled areas, forced motion controls that took away from the immersion, Fi never shutting her mouth....

Yeah of course there are worse games out there. I got to the imprisoned fight and lost interest.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#17
Clearly you aren't up to date with current trolls

Casey Hudson

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#18
Other

A few posters on this board.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#19
OEIO999 posted...

Casey Hudson

Who's that?
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#20
agrissa posted...
OEIO999 posted...

Casey Hudson

Who's that?

Mass Effect 3 lead artist director or something, I only heard about him after Mass Effect 3's huge s*** storm
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived