This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's tales of graces f?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How's tales of graces f?

User Info: DocDelicious

DocDelicious
4 years ago#21
Pretty bad.
And it's one of the most ridiculous cash-ins I've ever seen. There is a s*** ton of pointless DLC and it's all very, very overpriced.
Ni No Kuni, Vanquish, DmC, Sound Shapes, Disgaea 4, Valkyria Chronicles, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Far Cry 3, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
4 years ago#22
good story with awesome character interaction,great gameplay,more or less good music

it's very good overall
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage

majin nemesis
4 years ago#23
FellDude posted...
The main character is annoying and obsessed with friendship to the point of stalking an ex-friend (who tried to kill him) with hope of reconciliation.

his ex-friend never tried to kill him and he never was his ex-friend they were friends from start to finish .
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
4 years ago#24
BlinkWinkel posted...
jbl8199 posted...
Asd202 posted...
Story is bad , Combat is great , Music is mediocre.

Pretty much this. I played for a while, but sold it because I found the characters pretty uninteresting.

The horrible English dub doesn't help either.

Dub ain't that bad. You're over exaggerating.
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board

User Info: fadeca

fadeca
4 years ago#25
The battle system is by far the best about the game, hours of fun, if you can tolerate the average story, and a few annoying characters, you should enjoy this game.

majin nemesis
4 years ago#26
Mystickay86 posted...
BlinkWinkel posted...
jbl8199 posted...
Asd202 posted...
Story is bad , Combat is great , Music is mediocre.

Pretty much this. I played for a while, but sold it because I found the characters pretty uninteresting.

The horrible English dub doesn't help either.

Dub ain't that bad. You're over exaggerating.

this the english dub is very good

User Info: HIroChu

HIroChu
4 years ago#27
If you've played abyss, vesperia, and symphonia... I'd say..

Story-abyss>symphonia>graces f>vesperia. (vesperia's was just plain boring and uninteresting. Graces Fs story was ok)

Combat-Abyss>Graces F>Vesperia>Symphonia

Music-abyss>symphonia>vesperia>graces f

characters-abyss>vesperia=graces f>symphonia

content-abyss=vesperia>symphonia>graces f

The story wasn't horrible, but it wasn't that interesting. I never got tired of fighting in this game. The music wasn't good, but I don't mind that. The game has a buttload of content; I got to 105 hours first playthrough with sidequests. And the skits and the future arc made me like the characters more. Overall, I would say this game is totally worth it.

User Info: LAGswitchLARRY

LAGswitchLARRY
4 years ago#28
It is on of my favorite Wii games.

Only ok on the ps3
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.

User Info: Fortecross

Fortecross
4 years ago#29
HIroChu posted...
If you've played abyss, vesperia, and symphonia... I'd say..

Story-abyss>symphonia>graces f>vesperia. (vesperia's was just plain boring and uninteresting. Graces Fs story was ok)

Combat-Abyss>Graces F>Vesperia>Symphonia

Music-abyss>symphonia>vesperia>graces f

characters-abyss>vesperia=graces f>symphonia

content-abyss=vesperia>symphonia>graces f

The story wasn't horrible, but it wasn't that interesting. I never got tired of fighting in this game. The music wasn't good, but I don't mind that. The game has a buttload of content; I got to 105 hours first playthrough with sidequests. And the skits and the future arc made me like the characters more. Overall, I would say this game is totally worth it.

Best description to follow here. Graces F is worth checking out if you're a fan of the series.
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.

User Info: MegaMettaur

MegaMettaur
4 years ago#30
majin nemesis posted...
FellDude posted...
The main character is annoying and obsessed with friendship to the point of stalking an ex-friend (who tried to kill him) with hope of reconciliation.

his ex-friend never tried to kill him and he never was his ex-friend they were friends from start to finish .

What's the point of putting spoiler tags on something so vague? it's not a spoiler if you're not spoiling.
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How's tales of graces f?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived