This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

list of ps plus expired free games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. list of ps plus expired free games

User Info: thaininja

thaininja
4 years ago#1
I just got PS Plus, and i was just curious of the games i missed. Because i'm assuming they wont be listed for free again.

This is such a good deal I dont know why i waited this long. I missed batman arkam city and bioshock 2, and battle of middle earth(i heard it sucks but a great couch coop game). Life is so busy i can't keep up with all the good games, still working on skyrim and ff13-x2

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
4 years ago#2
you only missed B:AC if you have a EU account.
US(A) has pretty much been **** on after they gave us borderlands many months ago.
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).

thaininja
4 years ago#3
i had to google search each month, i missed Scott Pilgrim, Far Cry 2, there are so many games i always wanted to try but couldn't justify a full purchase with my time schedule. I have so many unfinished games.

thaininja
4 years ago#4
i dont see Batman A:C on psn. maybe your mistaken?

User Info: MisterSpliff

MisterSpliff
4 years ago#5
Hes implying NA never got Batman for PS+

EU has been getting showered with free full retail releases. Although weve been getting some heavy hitters like NBA Jam and Foosball 2012.
PSN: x-Spliph-x

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
4 years ago#6
http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

There's a link for the EU blog on the top if you live there.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...

thaininja
4 years ago#7
oh i gotcha. I couldn't tell the difference between ps plus anncouement between europe and america. I just google search ps plus. Europe also got Sleeping Dogs! that gamne just came out no?

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
4 years ago#8
SD came out like 6 months ago.
i think they get SD on the 12th ps+ update.
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
4 years ago#9
Question, if a free game expired in PSN+, does it expire in my PS3 too? that would piss me off really if it did
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
4 years ago#10
yahya_no_1 posted...
Question, if a free game expired in PSN+, does it expire in my PS3 too? that would piss me off really if it did

Nope
PSN:PHEEliNUX
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. list of ps plus expired free games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived