This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 question....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS4 question....

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#1
Does anyone know if it's going to be backwards compatible? I mean I don't have a PS3 yet (kinda hard when your trying to scrounge money...no place hiring yet -_-;) and I found out they are making a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix....plus there's some awesome PS2 HD remakes I would looooove, plus Nino no kiri that looks so awesome I don't want to miss those but in the same time I'd rather be up to date I suppose?.
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
4 years ago#2
No one knows. If they say they do they're a liar. Anything posted about PS4 is a rumor.

Chances are very good that the PS3 will still get support even years after the PS4 comes out. I can't say that for sure though, that would make me a rumor spreading (possible) liar. But the PS2 still got quite a bit of support after the PS3 came out.

All I can say is you'll have to wait until there is some sort of official announcement.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS4 question....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived