This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to boycott ONE game company, who would it be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If you had to boycott ONE game company, who would it be?

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#311
killak being killak again in this topic. Doesn't he ever get tired of the same gimmicks?
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~

User Info: FiendingHard

FiendingHard
4 years ago#312
Give it up Kane90987, you're arguing with someone who went into a topic about the DmC final boss/ending which was labelled with spoilers and started whining because people were discussing the ending. Arguing with him is like banging your head on a brick wall.
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Doom 3 BFG, Fire Emblem Awakening, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.

User Info: Kane90987

Kane90987
4 years ago#313
KK, I'll ignore him. Figured maybe he'd have some formof intelligence, guess I'm wrong lol

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#314
Give it up Kane90987, you're arguing with someone who went into a topic about the DmC final boss/ending which was labelled with spoilers and started whining because people were discussing the ending. Arguing with him is like banging your head on a brick wall.

You missed the point then, and you're missing it now.

And you can argue with me, but you need to be able to understand what a person is actually saying, otherwise i'll just end up repeating myself over and over because you just don't get it.

At least now i know that you're incapable of the act, so it'll save me posts in the future.
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na

User Info: Dunan

Dunan
4 years ago#315
Capcom easily. Whenever I see their titles on the shelf it actually makes me think about what sort of stunt they're trying to pull with the title.

User Info: Monza_Man_

Monza_Man_
4 years ago#316
I have a shortlist of 3: Microsoft, EA and Sega. I can't understand why Microsoft feels the need to charge for online play for 360 users, they just seem like one big cash machine to me. And Sega's insistence on head-bangingly frustrating DRM is driving me insane.

But if I had to boycott one of them it would have to be EA. I can't forgive them for what they did to Westwood. What they did to the studio that pretty much invented the RTS genre is inexcusable.

User Info: primusnine

primusnine
4 years ago#317
Still EA.

Everything that company touches gets tarnished with just... Awful.

User Info: Grinning_Death

Grinning_Death
4 years ago#318
EA easily, I don't think they make anything I like playing anyway.
PSN - Brylantor

User Info: Madrox23

Madrox23
4 years ago#319
Activision for creating the power franchise. And making the rest of the industry think they can copy that and make money.

Whoever made day 1 dlc. No idea who it is, but **** them.
A 22 year late abortion policy would be much better then what we have now. So we could see just what kind of person you become.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If you had to boycott ONE game company, who would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived