This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many times has a friend or relative looked at the dashboard on your PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How many times has a friend or relative looked at the dashboard on your PS3?

User Info: BlueFlameBat

BlueFlameBat
4 years ago#1
He also complained about this on the XBox 360 message board.

You're damn right, I did! Except it was about XBox 360, not PS3. Now it's about PS3.
There's a running text in that little rectangular box on the upper right-hand corner of the PS3 dashboard telling of a new white PS3 bundle that includes a year-or-so of PlayStation + service.
On the 360 board, I was asked if I was so socially inept that it never occurred to me that a friend who doesn't own an XBox 360 wouldn't be looking at the dashboard on mine, and I can see the same "point" being made here.
So, for the record, how many of you have yourself or had a friend spent enough time on a PS3 not owned by him/her looking at the dashboard to notice such notifications and think or say something like, "Cool! I think I'll get that because I don't already own a PS3!"?
Punctuation be damned!
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How many times has a friend or relative looked at the dashboard on your PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived