This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is REmake??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. what is REmake??

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 years ago#11
I'm not trying to sell anything, because I'm know that's a TOS violation.

But if there is a chance anyone just needs the Disc 2 only for the Game Cube version, I do have an extra if that would help anyone out. the Ebay seller I bought my GC from only sent that disc, but I found a copy with both at Blockbuster years ago.

I remember a couple PS1 games I somehow lost one of the discs when I was a kid.
If anyone has a legitimate use for GAMECUBE Disc 2 only, PM me, I'm not trying to make money off of it.
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#12
Thermador446 posted...
I'm not trying to sell anything, because I'm know that's a TOS violation.

But if there is a chance anyone just needs the Disc 2 only for the Game Cube version, I do have an extra if that would help anyone out. the Ebay seller I bought my GC from only sent that disc, but I found a copy with both at Blockbuster years ago.

I remember a couple PS1 games I somehow lost one of the discs when I was a kid.
If anyone has a legitimate use for GAMECUBE Disc 2 only, PM me, I'm not trying to make money off of it.

maybe give this guy a PM and see if he could use it. Kudos for the attitude by the way.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915781-gamecube/65093380
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#13
Like many posters have already stated, "REmake" is generally regarding the Resident Evil 1 remake for the Gamecube/ Wii.

However, I just wanted to point out that sometimes people use the term "Remake" to signify that they want an older game completely re-done so as to keep the exact same aesthetics & game-play of an older game, but update the graphics and add more elements to make the game better, a-la Resident Evil 1 REmake for the Gamecube/Wii.

^ Basically they want done for another older game to get the same treatment & makeover that REmake got.

User Info: Spurner

Spurner
4 years ago#14
TC, if you are a fan of the old RE style, find a way to play this game. This is especially true if you are very familiar with the first title. You'll appreciate all the additions even more.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. what is REmake??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived