This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TLOU demo played and explained...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. TLOU demo played and explained...

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#21
3D3 posted...
GOTY

Maybe when stacked against its weak as hell competition... Look at the games coming this year, horrid -- I wouldn't be shocked if another trashy indie game wins GOTY again this year.
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#22
Sophistication posted...
crazyman32 posted...
This just makes me want the game more and I can't wait to play the demo from getting GOW:Ascension.

You mean you can't wait to get the demo download code to play the game at a later date that Sony establishes for you...? Gotcha.

I know it comes at a later date obviously but,you get it before anyone else.I am getting GOW:Ascension because,I like the series and this is a nice added bonus.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.

User Info: dj___roll

dj___roll
4 years ago#23
Quote:Sophistication posted...
crazyman32 posted...
This just makes me want the game more and I can't wait to play the demo from getting GOW:Ascension.

You mean you can't wait to get the demo download code to play the game at a later date that Sony establishes for you...? Gotcha.

I know it comes at a later date obviously but,you get it before anyone else.I am getting GOW:Ascension because,I like the series and this is a nice added bonus.

@crazyman32
He's just trolling you for a reaction.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: Manilo_Punish

Manilo_Punish
4 years ago#24
Why does this guy make a dumb topic every single day.
The Punish.

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#25
Sophistication posted...
From two different sites...

http://www.psu.com/a018183/Hands-on-with-The-Last-of-Us--the-past-present-and-future-of-survival-horror?page=2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/04/the-last-of-us-the-sights-and-sounds

Doesn't sound too good to me. Looks bland, boring and old hat. We've been here before... We've already done this stuff. This is a passer.

Doesn't sound too good to me. Looks bland, boring and old hat. We've been here before...We've already done this stuff. This is a passer.

TC sums up every one of his posts quite well.

User Info: DarknessXSeeker

DarknessXSeeker
4 years ago#26
Manilo_Punish posted...
Why does this guy make a dumb topic every single day.

He has to bash every good Sony game.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

User Info: work_a_holic

work_a_holic
4 years ago#27
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...
From two different sites...

http://www.psu.com/a018183/Hands-on-with-The-Last-of-Us--the-past-present-and-future-of-survival-horror?page=2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/04/the-last-of-us-the-sights-and-sounds

Doesn't sound too good to me. Looks bland, boring and old hat. We've been here before... We've already done this stuff. This is a passer.

Doesn't sound too good to me. Looks bland, boring and old hat. We've been here before...We've already done this stuff. This is a passer.

TC sums up every one of his posts quite well.

Boom!

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#28
Sounds waay better than sleeping dogs(ps+ freebie material LOL)
And keep trolling! You already got warned! You will get banned soon again ;)
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: gucciburrr

gucciburrr
4 years ago#29
Wait, he got warned? There goes his bread and butter retort of "I'm not a troll because I never been warned or loss karma" (like that ever meant anything). Rofl.
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#30
dj___roll posted...
Quote:Sophistication posted...
crazyman32 posted...

@crazyman32
He's just trolling you for a reaction.

Yeah I know he is an annoying troll who trashes about every game on here.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. TLOU demo played and explained...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived