This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XIV question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy XIV question

User Info: Stubbled_PS3

Stubbled_PS3
4 years ago#1
To anyone who has played the beta, will FF14 be worth the price and subscription fee. I am looking into the game and it seems fun. Playing on a PC is not an option for me. I only have an iPad as a 'computer device'.

Has enough changed from its original release to warrant playing this new version
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1

Stubbled_PS3
4 years ago#2
Bump
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
4 years ago#3
A lot has changed PC, I played the Japanese beta both the first time around and 2.0 and played a lot of the original XIV and it has definitely changed very well, of course I was running a Beta on full specs on PC but I`ve been thinking I may play more on PS3 so I would be in the same boat.
I would say the game will be worth a pick up /from playing the beta/ and it should give away some sort of monthly service for the PS3 so get a months worth and then see how you like it! Like I said so far it is worth it imo.
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, New game coming soon (WiiU) MH3GHD.

User Info: jameswinterton

jameswinterton
4 years ago#4
I really wish it was possible to play this game. I'd really need them to accept PSN cards for the subscription though, which is apparently not possible.
psn: jrwinterton

Stubbled_PS3
4 years ago#5
Well that's good that there is improvement in the game. I know it had a very rough start but I'm glad that change was made.
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy XIV question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived