This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most hyped Call of Duty?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Most hyped Call of Duty?

User Info: jason19192

jason19192
4 years ago#1
I think for me it was modern warfare 2. Everyone in school was talking about it and when it came out there was a massive dip in attendance in all my classes. No other call of duty was ever that hyped in my school.

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
4 years ago#2
Definitely Modern Warfare 2. It's also the most overrated video game of all time.

User Info: SHAO-Khan

SHAO-Khan
4 years ago#3
NOT A SINGLE ONE! i hated every title , only playing because of bordom, i'd much prefer playing Resident Evil 5 versus than a ****ty FPS
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio

User Info: steker16

steker16
4 years ago#4
MW2 by far, since MW1 was so damn good in almost every aspect people just assumed the next would build upon that, but instead it was stripped down to a former shell of what it was
nomnomnom

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#5
MW2? Hah no. Guys remember who first broke record? It was Black Ops. It was crazily overhyped.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!

User Info: LodeiroSnake

LodeiroSnake
4 years ago#6
Black Ops
Everyone became h*rny when they saw the RCXD
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Most hyped Call of Duty?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived