This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC sales plummeted during the 2nd week in the U.S.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. DmC sales plummeted during the 2nd week in the U.S.

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#11
I have my copy. I couldn't care less if it only sold my single copy, or 2 single copies.

You didn't want it to come out, so you're finding every bit of negative news that you can.

it came out, so move along.
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"

User Info: fesodes

fesodes
4 years ago#12
I miss the lame excuses and crazy forcast by the 'pros' about how this game will sell very well and thus justify the reboot.

User Info: ottothecat2003

ottothecat2003
4 years ago#13
It's a shame that the game isn't selling too great, mostly thanks to the misleading youtube videos taking things out of context to make the game look bad.

Propaganda works.

I wonder if they should've just changed the names of the characters and sold it then, with a different title, but then it'd be called a Devil May Cry clone with a dye job and new coat.
Scientists dedicate their lives to the people of a world which demonizes them while reaping the benefits of medicine, technology, transport, and agriculture.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. DmC sales plummeted during the 2nd week in the U.S.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived