This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How big is your gaming backlog - games you own and plan to play, but haven't got

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How big is your gaming backlog - games you own and plan to play, but haven't got

User Info: moniewitch

moniewitch
4 years ago#1
gotten around to yet. This is about the poll of the day.

Anyone know anyone that really has not played 100 of their own games yet? Over 100 - I think I may have a problem %7.55 percent said this. Is this true?

I'm one of the ones that has 1-5 games I own that have not played yet. How about everyone else?

I don't see how 1796 people have not played 100 games yet that they own.

Anyone? Thanks
Jesus is our best friend & savior

User Info: nihilist212

nihilist212
4 years ago#2
I can believe it. I'm sure those are people who have a job but still live at home and have no other bills and responsibilities, so they just buy game after game after game.

On a side note, my backlog consists of AC: Revelations, the Mass Effect Trilogy, and Shadows of the Damned. I need to start clearing them out before my preorders start coming in.
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#3
7 games that I haven't played.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#4
1... (NHL 12)
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student

User Info: echa_One

echa_One
4 years ago#5
Disgaea 3 and Rune Factory only. I'm halfway in Rune Factory (about 50 hours) but it's boring. Gonna be 3 backlogs soon, I just ordered Kingdom of Amalur for $15.
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else

User Info: moniewitch

moniewitch
4 years ago#6
I cannot believe 100 games.

But the games I have that have not played yet due to my Playstation 3 being stolen is Catherine, Yakuza 3, Sly Cooper colleciton, and Dragon Age 2 all for the Playstation 3
Jesus is our best friend & savior

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
4 years ago#7
It's a bit of a poorly worded poll which isn't atypical on GFAQ.

You also have to account for people simply selecting the most outlandish option just because they can.

If I were to list the games that I haven't finished or plan to eventually get around to, it would be over 100 - games I own that I haven't played at all - maybe 5 or 6
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#8
Games in my collection that i've played......all
Games that I have finished.......not all
Games that I intend to finish........ none. If I finish a game, it's because it hooked me.

Unfortunately, the traditional definition expressed on this board, is a backlog is unfinished games that you intend to finish.

So technically, backlog is 0, despite it being

https://picasaweb.google.com/116342265272524587231/Setup?authkey=Gv1sRgCOz_zfzX492eowE
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#9
well, it seems that this is the first backlog topic to share my view.

Kudos to you, TC.

Kudos
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
It's easy for games to accumulate. I currently have roughly 30-40 games I own but haven't played. It comes from buying most of the Humble Indie Bundles and just generally accumulating things through Steam sales and occasionally PSN. If I see a game under $5 that I'm remotely interested in I'll buy it. So of my 30-40 games maybe 10 or so are full retail titles, but if I kept this trend up for a while it wouldn't be hard to accumulate 100 unplayed games in a few years.
i7-950 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi 1920x1200
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How big is your gaming backlog - games you own and plan to play, but haven't got

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived