This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dualshock 3 controller with 360 analog sticks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dualshock 3 controller with 360 analog sticks

User Info: captpluto99

captpluto99
4 years ago#31
Nice job there. I use Grip-it covers on my PS3 and 360 controllers. Both of them give me trouble without them.

User Info: MercuryPSP

MercuryPSP
4 years ago#32
I use FPSFreaks concave attachments on the DS3. Great grip, adds 40% more movement radius and doesn't wear at all. Only costs about 5$ as well.
PSN: MercuryEQ
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/MercuryEQ

User Info: Lord_TenseEye

Lord_TenseEye
4 years ago#33
Everyone likes what works for them. I personally hate the 360 controller and think it's a f****** piece of garbage.

Who the hell thought of having a massive battery pack that sticks out of the bottom? F***!

User Info: superbowl54

superbowl54
4 years ago#34
chiefofsb78 posted...
I threw up in my mouth a little.....why would you do that

yeah, why would you want to improve the controller with sticks that don't suck?
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC

User Info: Lord_TenseEye

Lord_TenseEye
4 years ago#35
Anybody know if there's any retail outlets that sell cross gaming adapters? Basically any adapter that would let you use a ps3 controller on an xbox.

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
4 years ago#36
Gross
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!

User Info: Freakz19

Freakz19
4 years ago#37
Update: So I've been playing Black Ops 2 online with the new controller sticks and I am doing a little bit better because the finer aiming seems a little easier to me. I've always found that concave design allows me to make those smaller aiming movements easier. I'm not saying concave is for everyone, but it certainly seems a lot better for me at least.
Searching through the sums, of countless stars and suns,
you will always be, but the quintessential one.

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#38
This topic should have died.
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: Freakz19

Freakz19
4 years ago#39
MercuryPSP posted...
I use FPSFreaks concave attachments on the DS3. Great grip, adds 40% more movement radius and doesn't wear at all. Only costs about 5$ as well.

I actually own a pair of these but I didn't like em because they stick up too high for my comfort ( felt like I was over extending my thumbs which really bugged me. ) However, I've heard good things from other people about them, I guess it's not as bad if you have longer thumbs, which unfortunately, I don't.
Searching through the sums, of countless stars and suns,
you will always be, but the quintessential one.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dualshock 3 controller with 360 analog sticks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived