This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

inFAMOUS is best PS3 game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. inFAMOUS is best PS3 game.

User Info: XFactor1

XFactor1
4 years ago#11
If you agree you have low standards or have not played Uncharted 2.

inFamous 2 improves upon inFamous.
--

User Info: Dirk_McHardpeck

Dirk_McHardpeck
4 years ago#12
Nope. It is very good though. I hated it until I played and it and was blown away by how much fun it was.

User Info: RevolutionV

RevolutionV
4 years ago#13
Think both InFamous game are awesome, though I liked InFamous 2 better. But I think the Uncharted Series is the best in the PS3 life cycle. However, I can see how some people absolutely love the InFamous games; they are amazingly well done games, with tons of content, great combat (powers etc), stories and settings.

InFamous 2 was really sad... both endings...I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
4 years ago#14
inFamous 1 was fun, but pretty repetitive. inFamous 2 has better enemies, better melee and ranged gameplay, much better graphics, and a better setting.
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475

User Info: midgar

midgar
4 years ago#15
Uh, no. Not even close.

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
4 years ago#16
I guess if you like empty non interactive open worlds maybe...nevermind it just sucks. I got it for free and still didn't like it enough to finish it. Sucks.
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#17
Same. Got it free, never finished it. Felt empty, repetitive, enemy encounters are so contrived. I had a lot more fun with The Warriors.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. inFAMOUS is best PS3 game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived