This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the oldest/most put off game in your backlog?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is the oldest/most put off game in your backlog?

User Info: Gingarito

Gingarito
4 years ago#21
fadeca posted...
Metal Gear Solid 4 <puts up flame shield>, i brought the game two years ago, but the long cut scenes is what turned me off, i decided two put it away until i cleared most of my backlog, never got back to it.

The long cut scenes make that game go from great to good. At one point I fell asleep and when i woke up 20+ minutes later the cut scene was still going i was just shaking my head. As for the question id say dead island I do intend to get back on it
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#22
lol, i got Valkyria Chronicles too. I am going through it now though. I am on Chapter 9 or 10. I am planning on beating it though.
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.

User Info: X-iiLoopii

X-iiLoopii
4 years ago#23
.Hack Vol. 4 beat the three previous but lost the memory card so don't wanna redo everything from the first three to get all rare items and go on to the next cause i reall hate starting with the crappy equipment.

Spent 4 years just trying to get part 4 too hard game to come by.

User Info: Johnny Blaque

Johnny Blaque
4 years ago#24
wsoldier182 posted...
FF8, I've had that game in one form or another (PC or PS1) for about 9 years now. I've never got any more that a few hours into it.

I had VIII for PS1 for the same amount of time. It was looking to be the first rpg I've ever beaten. And then I got to the end of Disc 3(I think) and was trying to grind for lvls and Guardian Forces and it just got too hard and boring. Damn Cactus! I spent and hour fighting it and it ran away before the killing blow. That's when I threw the game down and walked away. lol

Also even earlier than that game, I've still yet to unlock all the characters and see every ending for Bushido Blade 2 and it's one of my favorite fighting games ever(alongside the first). I recently re-bought it a few years ago.

User Info: Yggdrasille

Yggdrasille
4 years ago#25
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
Playing: Ni No Kuni, DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia

User Info: angry_cowtipper

angry_cowtipper
4 years ago#26
Resonance of Fate
Far Cry 3, Don't Starve (PC), AC3 (PS3), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)

User Info: osboes

osboes
4 years ago#27
The Mummy Returns. Never did get far with it.

User Info: RioichiCooper

RioichiCooper
4 years ago#28
Zelda II. I'll be amazed if I ever beat that game.
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is the oldest/most put off game in your backlog?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived