The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy X BC question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy X BC question.

User Info: _Ominousity_

_Ominousity_
4 years ago#1
I just recently picked up an original 60GB PS3 and wanted to play Final Fantasy X again. Whenever I load the game though, I get a message to press the PS Home button, but my controller stops responding altogether. I have no problems elsewhere but it is a GameStop branded controller.

Any ideas on resolving this?
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you

User Info: tigerfoxkiller

tigerfoxkiller
4 years ago#2
as a old 60 gig owner i have never had this problem with my controllers but they r the sony official controllers though. well i have played many ps2 disc games in my ps3 thats y i bought it when they were going to stop making them so i bought one, i think its the controller myself since my controller wont stop working when i play a ps2 game.

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
4 years ago#3
Try connecting the controller to the console.

User Info: izza20

izza20
4 years ago#4
Get an official controller. Third party ones do have issues like that, and if the controller doesn't have a proper home button, it won't work.

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 years ago#5
It is God trying to tell you that you shouldn't be playing it. He doesn't always intervene but when he does it is usually when someone is about to make a huge mistake.
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.

User Info: _Ominousity_

_Ominousity_
4 years ago#6
Thanks guys, I'll definitely be returning this controller for an official one.
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy X BC question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived