This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vanquish ( everyone read )

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Vanquish ( everyone read )

User Info: true_gamer80

true_gamer80
4 years ago#31
Its a great game for all the reasons already said but my fav ting about it is its challenge, one of my fav things about a game is being challenged, vanqush on its hardest diff is one of the few games that provides this, its in a small group of games that require alot of actual skill and understanding of its mechanics to truley be good at it
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08

User Info: Play_Hangman

Play_Hangman
4 years ago#32
i thought the game could have stood to be harder, or at least shorter

challenge 6 and GH 5-3 are real tough but the rest of the game? i dunno, i would liked it more if it provided the same difficulty as these 2 sections
"You're not a player until you've gamed a girl with a Wii. Or Kingdom Hearts." - Ray
(>-'.'-)> Kirby rules you.

User Info: craelon

craelon
4 years ago#33
Vanquish is indeed a masterpiece. However, I don't think it's a game for everyone. It can still be a masterpiece without everyone having to enjoy it. I do think that everyone should at least experience it so they can witness a true gaming masterpiece, but I wouldn't condemn them if they didn't like it. Just like how I've heard some people say the Mona Lisa is boring and uninspiring, I wouldn't hate them for believing that. I would only look at them funny...
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Vanquish ( everyone read )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived