This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only gamer who still has 4-6 PS3 games still wrapped since 2012?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Am I the only gamer who still has 4-6 PS3 games still wrapped since 2012?

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 years ago#11
Since i at least unwrapped mine, i thought I'd share a few expiration dates on codes included with some recently purchased game. They have a * beside them, but here are the listed exp. dates.

GOW SAGA: 3/31/13
Prototype 2: 4/23/13
Darksiders 2: 8/21/13
Killzone Trilogy: 10/06/13
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
4 years ago#12
I've bought quite a few games lately and then I bought a Vita so I've mostly been playing that, which has left me with one PS3 game still shrinkwrapped and 2 others that I've opened but not actually played. All recent purchases though

User Info: LinkIsSpartan

LinkIsSpartan
4 years ago#13
nah, i try to finish all my games and i stopped collecting backlogs. Feels better playing through your favourite game multiple times over to get your moneys worth
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
4 years ago#14
Nop, ive got about 16 ps3 games on my backlog, but i take off the wrap as soon as i get my hands on them.

Theyre just there.... on the shelf, awaiting their inevitable turn.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Am I the only gamer who still has 4-6 PS3 games still wrapped since 2012?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived