This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anime Titles that need more Video Games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anime Titles that need more Video Games

User Info: PrinceVege101

PrinceVege101
4 years ago#11
Bleach, Yu Yu, Shaman King, Fairy Tail, Gundam etc etc, for console at least although I'm sure there's a bajillion more I don't know about though.
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

User Info: Henry Townsend

Henry Townsend
4 years ago#12
Sailor Moon needs a current/next gen rpg and fighter (featuring all the mains from Sailormoon to Stars). Hopefully with the new series this summer, comes more games. Note, I do like the old games, but that's just it, they're old.
"i read the first one. it was so bad that my skin turned inside out and I rolled in a pile of salt just to make myself feel better."- AyumiSqueezetoy

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
4 years ago#13
would die for a good gundam game, and not that dynasty warrior gundam crap either a real gundam game
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011

User Info: TehAssasin

TehAssasin
4 years ago#14
Hunter X Hunter. I am still waiting for a proper HxH RPG game, with a huge focus on Nen. Storyline covers hunter exam until the end of Greed Island. It will be great.

User Info: TheMcKnightMare

TheMcKnightMare
4 years ago#15
Outlaw Star
Big O
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#16
Deimos259 posted...
Toriko is getting a 3DS game that sounds good. Would be nice to have it over here or even a PS3 version

Toriko will be in Project Versus J along with Luffy and Goku and several other characters from Jump! comics.....

We need:

Gatchaman
Berserk
Bastard!!
Devilman
Tiger Mask
Yu Yu Hakusho
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: Deimos259

Deimos259
4 years ago#17
Devilman_Amon posted...
Deimos259 posted...
Toriko is getting a 3DS game that sounds good. Would be nice to have it over here or even a PS3 version

Toriko will be in Project Versus J along with Luffy and Goku and several other characters from Jump! comics.....

Yeah but that will be completely different. Gourmet Monsters (apparently it is already out) sounds like everything I want from a Toriko game.
http://db.tt/xj1JkeLe

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#18
ryouma17 posted...
would die for a good gundam game, and not that dynasty warrior gundam crap either a real gundam game

We got those:

Gundam 0081 Senki
Gundam Unicorn
Gundam Extreme VS
Gundam Battle Operation (free to play)

soon: Gundam Breaker

Yeah sure they're not localized but they're still playable
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(message deleted)

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
4 years ago#20
which one is the one where they're all giant bags of steroids that do nothing but fight each other?
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anime Titles that need more Video Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived