This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anime Titles that need more Video Games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anime Titles that need more Video Games

User Info: Zurrur

Zurrur
4 years ago#61
We need anime game about cute girls doing cute things

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
4 years ago#62
How awesome would a console Ghost in the Shell MMORPG be? Any limitations to it?
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
4 years ago#63
SDBZ posted...
How awesome would a console Ghost in the Shell MMORPG be? Any limitations to it?

Yeah, it being the worst game design ever invented, for starters.

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#64
People voted DBZ?!?! You think we really need MORE DBZ games?!?!?!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?platform=0&game=dragonball&contrib=0&genre=0&region=0&date=0&rating=0&developer=&publisher=&dist=0&sort=0&link=0&res=0&title=0
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
4 years ago#65
SigmaHaciel posted...
SDBZ posted...

Yeah, it being the worst game design ever invented, for starters.

Mind telling me how? To be honest, I couldn't think of a lot of things that would make it interesting, but maybe there's something I don't know that could make it interesting. I don't know. I just wanted to see what people here would think of the idea lol.
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anime Titles that need more Video Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived