This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's everyone loving Sly 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How's everyone loving Sly 4?

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
4 years ago#1
First off, I have to say its amazing and done incredibly well. From the throwbacks to Sly 1 with the mini-game designs and layered boss battles to the evolution of everything Sly 2 and Sly 3 brought to the series. This is by far the best Sly yet and one of the greatest platformers this gen! Seriously the level designs are better than I ever imagined

I love how the story scenes have such high production values and the VAs are great too, everything is just topnotch
PSVita & 3DS

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
4 years ago#2
Loving the game. And I usually avoid platformers and I've never played Sly before. It's just FUN. Everything works well from controls down to graphics. Happy I bought it.
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288

User Info: Dark World Ruler

Dark World Ruler
4 years ago#3
Easily the best Sly game, and I love all three of the past Slys. Im still early on in the game but its one of my new favorite PS3 games
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar

User Info: thetrixter99

thetrixter99
4 years ago#4
I cannot wait to get this and it's only $39.99 I think Sony is really see that gamer's are willing to spend more for value, I mean first the game is 39.99 which alone is great and then I get to play it on my Vita at no extra cost. and if you have ps+ and wait a bit I am sure it will eb discounted for a digital copy, Sony is picking up Momentum hope they keep it up !!!!!!!!!!
Just when you think you have it all figured out you been tricked :)

User Info: Shovel_Break

Shovel_Break
4 years ago#5
Its amazing
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
4 years ago#6
enigma2274 posted...
Loving the game. And I usually avoid platformers and I've never played Sly before. It's just FUN. Everything works well from controls down to graphics. Happy I bought it.

Yeah the way they did it is great!
PSVita & 3DS

User Info: OaklandRaiderz

OaklandRaiderz
4 years ago#7
how the hell do you make that stupid arrow indicator thing under the characters disappear for good? the game is excellent but that arrow is annoying me...
wat

User Info: Jon_God

Jon_God
4 years ago#8
Exactly what I wanted. Totally satisfied.
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
4 years ago#9
Can't get it till this weekend, but the demo I played on my Vita was awesome.
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
4 years ago#10
I hope this isn't the swan song of the 3D platformer 'Ratchet and Jak' genre. It's not held a candle up to Sly 2 yet, but Slys 1 and 3 are beaten, easily. The environments are gorgeous; collecting clues has been fun! I hope it sells adequately at worst.
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How's everyone loving Sly 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived