This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony continues to innovate!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sony continues to innovate!!

User Info: TheTenth10

TheTenth10
4 years ago#21
there's still a possiblity - seeing how WiiU sales dropped fast - that people don't care about home consoles at all, thanks to the casual market destroying everything, and phone games considered as real video games

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
4 years ago#22
Shineboxer posted...
The only thing Sony has been innovate in, has been losing a ton money.

Sony always wins.

No sorry every single expert agrees Sony has defined gaming every generation since the Playstations existence.

Every expert agrees that Sony is in a lot of trouble, and some agree that Sony going out of business is inevitable.

Sony has defined gaming every generation since the Playstations existence

Sony

Make.Believe
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: JerichoDarkstar

JerichoDarkstar
4 years ago#23
Okay, I really do love sony, but whoever wrote that was the definition of fanboy.
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud

User Info: MattVSin

MattVSin
4 years ago#24
I see that most of the poster here have no clue what Sony Defense Force is. Its a purely satirical website.
PSN: MattVSin
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions. - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
4 years ago#25
I see that most of the poster here have no clue what Sony Defense Force is. Its a purely satirical website.

yep, but it's fun making fun of the real SDF on this board, and I've haven't seen TC post with that account in a while and his topics are actually quite good.

This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FF topic #5646745672
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
4 years ago#26
Shineboxer posted...
The only thing Sony has been innovate in, has been losing a ton money.

Sony always wins.

Sony is large and in charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayE0MrVlfdE
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com

User Info: Fungum

Fungum
4 years ago#27
TonyKojima posted...
Sony is already ahead of MS with the next gen consoles. Sony is gaming! the PS4 will be another technological marvel just as the PS3 was!

A technological marvel that never got off the ground and was blasted by pretty much every developer ever as a convoluted piece of trash? Right.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sony continues to innovate!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived