This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SSX giveaway results: His favorite color is fuscia

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. SSX giveaway results: His favorite color is fuscia

User Info: MourningReigns

MourningReigns
4 years ago#1
Congratulations to Superfly Jo Jo! I'll do another of these when I get bored of a game I own.
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#2
good win! the board can celebrate this day for once someone told the truth and a free game is earned!

User Info: il_capitano

il_capitano
4 years ago#3
Proof?
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12

User Info: don_juan_darko

don_juan_darko
4 years ago#4
il_capitano posted...
Proof?

How can he prove it? Even if he made a video of himself putting putting it in a package and taking it to the post office, you could always claim that he was sending it to a personal friend.

User Info: tactikz4

tactikz4
4 years ago#5
EU players needs to do some too Lol:)
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.

User Info: MourningReigns

MourningReigns
4 years ago#6
il_capitano posted...
Proof?

Well, here's the thing.It doesn't matter if anyone else besides the guy that won the contest believes it. If he wants to take a picture of the game and put it up on GameFAQS as proof of receiving, that's up to him.

I genuinely don't care if anyone else believes if I send the game or not, they didn't win.
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
4 years ago#7
MourningReigns posted...
il_capitano posted...
Proof?

Well, here's the thing.It doesn't matter if anyone else besides the guy that won the contest believes it. If he wants to take a picture of the game and put it up on GameFAQS as proof of receiving, that's up to him.

I genuinely don't care if anyone else believes if I send the game or not, they didn't win.

+1

Yeah, providing any kind of proof is going to be difficult but really, it's unnecessary.

I'm thinking of doing something similar for my copy of Disgaea 4
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#8
It's like people don't know who TC is.
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. SSX giveaway results: His favorite color is fuscia

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived