This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't find AC3 Multiplayer games...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can't find AC3 Multiplayer games...

User Info: rwfan2c

rwfan2c
4 years ago#1
I posted this on the AC3 Board but this board moves a bit quicker so i thought id ask this here...

Ive been trying for an hour now to find a match. *yes im new.. not to Assassin's creed, but to the PS3 and AC3* Was wondering if im doing something wrong? maybe there is some sort of option on the PS3 i dont have right... idk.

Any ideas would be awesome. And appreciated.

and for the record, Yes i come from the XBOX 360 crowd. Just couldn't warrant paying to play my games online anymore. And aside from the controller im liking it so far.
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#2
What is your NAT type?
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

rwfan2c
4 years ago#3
What is your NAT type?

It is 'Type 2" and from what i could find that mean "Open" Correct? which is the one you want to have.

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#4
rwfan2c posted...
What is your NAT type?

It is 'Type 2" and from what i could find that mean "Open" Correct? which is the one you want to have.

That is correct.

Perhaps it's an issue with Ubi's server? I know that even with type 2 NAT AC:B (the last AC I played) could take a while to find games.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

rwfan2c
4 years ago#5
rwfan2c posted...
What is your NAT type?

That is correct.

Perhaps it's an issue with Ubi's server? I know that even with type 2 NAT AC:B (the last AC I played) could take a while to find games.

Yea i sort of remember having some issues with Brotherhood at this time of night on my XBOX... maybe ill just wait and try tomorrow afternoon
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can't find AC3 Multiplayer games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived