This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Call of Duty World at War hacked? If its hacked how come they dont fix it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why is Call of Duty World at War hacked? If its hacked how come they dont fix it

User Info: vr6exyvr6exy

vr6exyvr6exy
4 years ago#1
topic

User Info: loseswithluigi

loseswithluigi
4 years ago#2
Most old CoD games have cheaters. They don't get updates because it costs money and they have abandoned the game for the new ones.
(message deleted)

User Info: MarikoNumber35

MarikoNumber35
4 years ago#4
Because the developers and owners of the CoD franchise are greedy and don't care anymore once their newest game is out.
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-

User Info: PangLa

PangLa
4 years ago#5
Activision doesn't care about the old games. Which is a shame WaW is my favorite COD game. The most underrated cod.

vr6exyvr6exy
4 years ago#6
i cant believe this. so its all because they dont update the game?????? What if people dont want to play their new garbage games! Crazy stuff honeslty

User Info: youwiththeface

youwiththeface
4 years ago#7
Because the game came out years ago and they don't want to bother patching an old game where a big amount of online players is around five thousand.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ you're seeing red ||||||||||||||||||||||||| you're seeing green
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] you're seeing blue ~G~ results may vary

User Info: ImpulseDOM

ImpulseDOM
4 years ago#8
The stupid thing is that they are selling them new still via Platinum collections. So you're paying for a broken game.
PSN: ImpulseDOM-
http://i56.tinypic.com/ev9ngy.jpg

vr6exyvr6exy
4 years ago#9
youwiththeface posted...
Because the game came out years ago and they don't want to bother patching an old game where a big amount of online players is around five thousand.

ok but people still purchase this game. I see many people still buying their game. So they need to patch it up. many new released games dont even have 5000 people playing online.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why is Call of Duty World at War hacked? If its hacked how come they dont fix it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived