This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Video Games + Beer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Video Games + Beer

User Info: Asuka Kazama

Asuka Kazama
4 years ago#1
Or am I the only one? - Results (82 votes)
Yes...to stop me from raging (online).
1.22% (1 votes)
I don't drink beer.
51.22% (42 votes)
Only to the point where I'm feeling "buzzed".
12.2% (10 votes)
I like to play games sober.
7.32% (6 votes)
One or two can is enough for me.
9.76% (8 votes)
I play game and drink beer everytime.
2.44% (2 votes)
Never play a game while intoxicated.
6.1% (5 votes)
Yes to the point where I pass out.
9.76% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just wondering...
Your face, it burns my eyes!

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
4 years ago#2
Depends on the game. I'm typically not going to drink beer and play rpgs, but I'll do it a lot for sports games.

I guess I remember playing Final Fantasy 1 at a friend's place while I was wasted. I started a new game beat Garland and then moved onto like Tecmo Bowl or something ha
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
4 years ago#3
I'll have one or two if I have a less intensive week at work/gym.
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: EmbeddedArrow

EmbeddedArrow
4 years ago#4
I don't do it often, but if I'm at a friends house and he's already drinking, I'll drink with him. Granted, I don't play very well buzzed/drunk, but I have fun anyways.
Death has no messengers. It delivers itself, usually in the most adequate way when dealing with impersonators.

User Info: Pox

Pox
4 years ago#5
Depends on the game. I'm typically not going to drink beer and play rpgs, but I'll do it a lot for sports/rockband games.
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
(message deleted)

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
4 years ago#7
true_gamer80 lol that sounds like one of my friends he just gets blazed and plays GTA or MVP Baseball (yes a old EA baseball game). Some other games but I don't need to go wall of text.
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
4 years ago#8
Caffeine is my poison. Don't care for the taste of alcohol and have no interest in drugs.
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)

User Info: MisterSpliff

MisterSpliff
4 years ago#9
Sure, beer and gaming go great together. Same with weed.

I cant play fighting games like that though. Will just cripple my game.
PSN: x-Spliph-x

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#10
I have nothing against drinking but I just don't do much of it at home. I don't mind some social drinking during get togethers/cookouts or what not but the only time I ever drink at home is in the summer time on a hot as hell day after mowing lawn a couple of cold beers go down nice while cooling off a bit outside before going inside and getting cleaned up.

When I'm gaming/watching tv I prefer stuff like iced tea, pink lemonade, or an occasional soda.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Video Games + Beer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived