This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do u balance playing so many games.. are u a 1 game til done or weekly

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. how do u balance playing so many games.. are u a 1 game til done or weekly

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
4 years ago#1
i play one game ever 2 or 3 nights or days and then switch to another game.

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
4 years ago#2
Buy Metal Gear Rising instead of DmC please.

Please, I beg of you.

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

User Info: DemiFist

DemiFist
4 years ago#3
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Buy MGS Rising instead of DmC please.

Please, I beg of you.

I bought and enjoyed DmC and will be buying MGR.
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#4
DemiFist posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Buy MGS Rising instead of DmC please.

Please, I beg of you.

I bought and enjoyed DmC and will be buying MGR.

I just won't buy either. Problem solved.

On topic, I just play a few games off and on. Right now I'm bouncing between Ni No Kuni, Fire Emblem Awakening and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. I don't like marathoning one game straight through. I like to play other games in between to make sure I don't get burned out.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: Grizzle1981

Grizzle1981
4 years ago#5
Umm ... I play what I want when I want.

I've been playing PS All Star Battle Royal and Bioshock 2 lately but today picked up Metal Gear 4 for the first time in a long time.
This post is 100% opinion unless stated otherwise.

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#6
My current log of games I'm going through is ridiculous, I switch day to day (multiple times a day even) between various ones.

Currently, I have Uncharted 2, Doom 3 BFG, Dungeon Defenders, SSF4AE, Harmony of Despair, Darksiders, Borderlands 2, Zone of the Enders, Battlefield 3 and Demons Souls....those are the ones that I can list off the top of my head, there's more.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

User Info: fallenswords

fallenswords
4 years ago#7
dont start more than one game of the same genre at a time.

then switch between them.
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
4 years ago#8
I play one till I am done. I only play for maybe 3 hours a week total

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#9
I usually only buy one game, and play it until I'm finished with it, and then move on to another.

It helps too, that I don't go out and buy every game ever made. I'm a bit more discerning about the games I buy.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

User Info: arstos

arstos
4 years ago#10
I generally spend 4 or 5 hours a day gaming, I tend to play one game for about half that time then switch to something else. Sometimes it's multiplayer to single player or vice versa, sometimes it's a short game to an rpg or vice versa, and sometimes (usually when I know I'm close to beating a game) I'll just play the one. I've usually got 4-6 games I'm rotating (not counting multiplayer stuff which I tend to rotate a lot more frequently).

Right now for example I'm playing; sly 3, doom3, Ni no kuni, and mass effect. Last night I played doom 3 and ni no kuni, the night before it Borderlands 2 and dcuo, the night before that was sly 3 and ni no kuni, tonight I think I'll play some more sly 3 or doom 3 and some mass effect. Takes a while to beat games needless to say lol, but because of the way I play there's usually a few games I'm close to finishing
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. how do u balance playing so many games.. are u a 1 game til done or weekly

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived