This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 launch games speculation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS4 launch games speculation

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
4 years ago#1
is weird that we haven't heard yet about killzone or resistance, and i think uncharted could have possibilities for a close release date also what about little big planet or jak & daxter?

User Info: harcoreblazer

harcoreblazer
4 years ago#2
Rumors suggest that Killzone 4 and LittleBigPlanet 3 are coming out, maybe a Gran Turismo 6 too.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't

User Info: zerogravity399

zerogravity399
4 years ago#3
If by PS4, you mean the PSP VITA SLIM, then yes. There should be some good line-up games for it.

User Info: Nikos_the_great

Nikos_the_great
4 years ago#4
An uncharted game for sure.
If waving goodbye to your turds as they flush is wrong, I don't want to be right.

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
4 years ago#5
harcoreblazer posted...
Rumors suggest that Killzone 4 and LittleBigPlanet 3 are coming out, maybe a Gran Turismo 6 too.

i forgot about GT -_- , killzone, little big planet and GT should met the launch date, all 3 are huge sellers and different genre too, it will be a smart move on SONY

harcoreblazer
4 years ago#6
zerogravity399 posted...
If by PS4, you mean the PSP VITA SLIM, then yes. There should be some good line-up games for it.

Didn't you make a topic a while ago about that?
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't

User Info: zerogravity399

zerogravity399
4 years ago#7
harcoreblazer posted...
zerogravity399 posted...

Didn't you make a topic a while ago about that?

Yeah, I did. I'm just trying to help people get informed about what to expect on the 20th, so there won't be any disappointments. I'm doing a service here.

User Info: Nikos_the_great

Nikos_the_great
4 years ago#8
damn! almost a triple same time posting :(
If waving goodbye to your turds as they flush is wrong, I don't want to be right.

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon
4 years ago#9
FFX HD
FFVSXIII
FFXV
KH3
You mirin' brah?

harcoreblazer
4 years ago#10
FreeMan5407 posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

i forgot about GT -_- , killzone, little big planet and GT should met the launch date, all 3 are huge sellers and different genre too, it will be a smart move on SONY

Yeah, also i hope they show something about Versus 13 (I have my hopes) i doubt they are going to make it a PS4 game since it''s been in development for 6-7 years.

Also i doubt i am going to buy a PS4 anytime soon, the 400$ price tag is just overpriced, and i just got a PS3.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS4 launch games speculation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived