This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bargain Bin games or Used games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Bargain Bin games or Used games?

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
4 years ago#1
Which do you prefer?

Bargain Bin games for me.

- No apple-crusted manuals that smell like egg yolk.
- No grime or dirt on the plastic cover. (There might be dust, but that could easily brushed off.)
- Still smells like it came from a factory despite being really old.

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

User Info: Zero254

Zero254
4 years ago#2
Both since 90% of the time they give me a new copy of the game and just sell it as used.
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4318/sadhurtzeldarw8.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1761/sadhurtzeldaburnbh0.jpg
Official Roll player of vs games.

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
4 years ago#3
Im best buy and target barging bin person. Wal marts burned me by buying copies that got some how swiped out the package looking like its been unopened.
psn: bdawgtimes84

User Info: nihilist212

nihilist212
4 years ago#4
Used for me.
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
4 years ago#5
bargain bin games money don't go to devs walmart sells em for them selfs loop hole MUHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. in yo face anti used! trust me i work at walmart i know. were not giveing devs **** for bargain bin games. what you anti used gonna do cry about it? hahahahaha.
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
4 years ago#6
Used. Lots of used.
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
4 years ago#7
I used to bargain bin at blockbluster, does that store even exist anymore? Lol.

User Info: Cojirosean

Cojirosean
4 years ago#8
Don't care. As long as the game works. I will go for a bargain bin if I deem that game to be rare.
"Whoa, you sure you're speaking Japanese there Daichi?"

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
4 years ago#9
Gunzleader posted...
bargain bin games money don't go to devs walmart sells em for them selfs loop hole MUHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. in yo face anti used! trust me i work at walmart i know. were not giveing devs **** for bargain bin games. what you anti used gonna do cry about it? hahahahaha.

You must be a joke poster. Walmart already paid the publisher for those games when they got them in stock. Obviously if a game is in a bargain bin Walmart won't be ordering anymore.

To answer TC's question I would grab a bargain bin game if it's wrapped up. I was at Kmart the other day and a lot of there games look like a cat just went crazy in the bin and shredded everything.
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214

User Info: nedrith

nedrith
4 years ago#10
Used, I don't buy from Gamestop or any of those other major retailers. The store I buy from checks all their games when they buy it and will refuse to buy games with any real scratches on it or if the case doesn't look good, I see all the time someone walks in with a stack of 6-10 games and over half of them are rejected, not just a very low price for them but they just won't take them. So the worst that I might get would be missing the manual. However you can also open up the box and look to see if the manual is in there so that's not even a problem.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Bargain Bin games or Used games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived