This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Final Fantasy VI still be on sale on PSN tomorrow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will Final Fantasy VI still be on sale on PSN tomorrow?

User Info: ViceGaga

ViceGaga
4 years ago#1
After reading all the good things about it and the fact that its $4.99, I want to get it but I need to run down to the bank tomorrow.. Will it still be there or should I find a way to get it now?? Thanks!
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
4 years ago#2
Sure. Price are dead until next update on Tuesdays.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: megaultrarice34

megaultrarice34
4 years ago#3
Pretty sure I read somewhere that the FF sales last 2 weeks
PSN: OceanSupermarket

User Info: ViceGaga

ViceGaga
4 years ago#4
Thank you! :)
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
4 years ago#5
if you ask me, you might as well download it as a PSX rom, as 5$ let alone 9.99$ for a SNES game with 2 CGI clips don't fit the price.

FF6 is my favorite but you might as well use the 5$ for a current gen game or hell ps2 game
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 years ago#6
ViceGaga posted...
After reading all the good things about it and the fact that its $4.99, I want to get it but I need to run down to the bank tomorrow.. Will it still be there or should I find a way to get it now?? Thanks!

Arguably the best Final Fantasy sprite based game.

User Info: STT_Zidane

STT_Zidane
4 years ago#7
Hucast9 posted...
ViceGaga posted...

Arguably the best Final Fantasy game.

fixed
"You can do whatever you want in life, ...unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." ~ The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (In memory)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will Final Fantasy VI still be on sale on PSN tomorrow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived