This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a game that

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is there a game that

User Info: agentspidey

agentspidey
4 years ago#1
Has dating elements which you can choose who to pick and is a rpg in the ps3?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

User Info: Ziggletooth

Ziggletooth
4 years ago#2
Mass effect technically fits that... but I feel you mean a jrpg in which case I dont think so
He feared that his home should appear to Gods and men.
Dreadful, dank and hated even by the Gods. Hades -Iliad 20.64-65

User Info: ZeroRatix

ZeroRatix
4 years ago#3
Ar Tonelico: Qoga
~Shadow Zero One
"The only reason for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing" PS0 FC: 2192-7743-1225|| PSN: ZarkZeroUmbra

User Info: Chocobo115

Chocobo115
4 years ago#4
Agarest games I suppose. Grew too bored to finish the first game thoo.
I liked the idea thoo. Having 5 different generations and picking a bride in each generation. Guess I just expected it be more like Phantasy Star 3, where there were more differences between the choices :/

User Info: rwfan2c

rwfan2c
4 years ago#5
"Catherine", Is described as a Dating Sim/Puzzle game. From what i gather you do make choices because there are two female leads both named Catherine.. one is spelled with a "K" however.

It's right now sitting in my Backlog, but a friend who finished it enjoyed it quite a bit. However i'm not sure how "RPG"ish it will be.
XBOX GT & PSN: thetimeofthe9
Currently Playing: Heavy Rain, Assassin's Creed III, Tera

User Info: Chocobo115

Chocobo115
4 years ago#6
rwfan2c posted...
"Catherine", Is described as a Dating Sim/Puzzle game. From what i gather you do make choices because there are two female leads both named Catherine.. one is spelled with a "K" however.

It's right now sitting in my Backlog, but a friend who finished it enjoyed it quite a bit. However i'm not sure how "RPG"ish it will be.

While I have titled Catharine "Suprise of the Year" since I enjoyed it so much. I wouldn't say it fits the TC's criterias :/
Still worth playing imho!

User Info: piazzapimper313

piazzapimper313
4 years ago#7
Mass Effect probably

Even though this isnt needed, i feel like anyone who wants a dating sim, needs to get out!!

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
4 years ago#8
ZeroRatix posted...
Ar Tonelico: Qoga

Go with this 4 girls to pick from and like 10 endings. Mass Effect doing the social links doesn't really change anything.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is there a game that

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived