This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ni no kuni question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. ni no kuni question

User Info: Matthewm1988

Matthewm1988
4 years ago#1
Played the demo and really enjoyed the overall theme to the game, but I cannot get the battle system down. Does this get easier to do if I buy the game and play from the beginning?

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#2
yeah, it teaches you bit by bit.

I felt a little overwhelmed by it's potential, but now i kick ass.
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#3
The battle system is really easy.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: kel25

kel25
4 years ago#4
I'll admit that I was a little confused by the battle system when I first played the demo but I had no problem when playing the game. They will have tutorials that will explain everything to you and it is a lot easier to grasp how everything works.

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
4 years ago#5
It does more than teach you, it holds your hand for 15 hours lol.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: docholliday504

docholliday504
4 years ago#6
I haven't got the full release yet but I really really liked the battle system in the demo for one simple reason....I died.

I love a good JRPG, but by and large they are the easiest games ever made. NNK didn't strike me as horridly easy right out of the gate.
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Persona 3

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
4 years ago#7
It's annoying that you don't get the All Out Attack/Defend options until a good way through... Up until it was unlocked I was usually left with just Oliver solo killing bosses. The AI can get pretty stupid. >_<
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.

User Info: twa556

twa556
4 years ago#8
killak posted...
yeah, it teaches you bit by bit.

I felt a little overwhelmed by it's potential, but now i kick ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnuVfx8uVA&list
Typical example of Anime^

User Info: Kaytastrophe

Kaytastrophe
4 years ago#9
Same thing happened to me. I was interested in the game from the demo but I just didn't feel like I was any good at the combat. But yeah, once I actually bought it and played from square one it helped a whole lot and then you realize it's not really hard at all. Just takes a moment to get used to.
"They say that there is no medicine that can cure a fool... I guess that's true."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. ni no kuni question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived