This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my bargain bin pick up today, X-men Origins Wolverine Unchaged Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Rate my bargain bin pick up today, X-men Origins Wolverine Unchaged Edition

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 years ago#1
So far played about 4 hours.. A lot better then I thought it was going to be.. Only payed $6.99
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique

User Info: canton kid

canton kid
4 years ago#2
personally i thought it was an amazing game... lots of fun, good challenge in parts

and its wolverine!

i loved the begining when he put his claws through a guys head (i think thats what happened..its been a while)
psn/wiiu: flyingdragon_903
3ds: 0259-0302-8546

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#3
8/10

I got it around the time it came out, and was surprised at how good and fun it was especially for a movie tie in game. Playing as Wolverine was fun and he was very brutal. I loved the graphical effects for when he got hurt and started to regenerate.

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#4
2/10
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: wigsplasher

wigsplasher
4 years ago#5
8/10
3D gaming is overrated

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 years ago#6
canton kid posted...
personally i thought it was an amazing game... lots of fun, good challenge in parts

and its wolverine!

i loved the begining when he put his claws through a guys head (i think thats what happened..its been a while)

Ya its extremely violent, didnt think it would be this kick ass.. Lots of " oh wow that was awesome" moments
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique

User Info: AwesomePS3gamer

AwesomePS3gamer
4 years ago#7
8/10.
I thought it was pretty good for a movie tie-in game, one of the best this gen actually, I recommend it to anyone that can get it for under $15.
mogar002 posted...
2/10

Do you ever, you know, not bash any game that isn't an overhyped "AAA" piece of trash? It seems you only like games that were released in 2011-2012.

Jesus christ...

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 years ago#8
8/10. You got it for a steal.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
4 years ago#9
10/10

One of my most played games this gen apart from Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena.

The beginning and End Cutscenes are awesome.
psn: bdawgtimes84

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#10
Any game you enjoy that you picked up for that price is a win.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Rate my bargain bin pick up today, X-men Origins Wolverine Unchaged Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived