This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i think rayman 3 hd is free :^)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. i think rayman 3 hd is free :^)

User Info: DevilKingZeon

DevilKingZeon
4 years ago#31
kreeders posted...
I called and they are refunding they said could take 48hrs, no questions about if I was, since it wasnt just rayman, it was many things listed as free yet wasnt

did the same but they said 7-10 business days for me
I'm the best there is at what I do.
But what I do best...isn't very nice.

User Info: Raven_Cyarm

Raven_Cyarm
4 years ago#32
Will S posted...
Yeah, Alien Breed is labeled free, but they charged me $8 for it (with no checkout page!) The same thing happened with Final Fantasy 8 last week. This is outright theft. I have bought a lot of stuff on PSN over the last year, but I think I might be done.
---

*attempts to take advantage of system screw up and steal games*

*gets charged fairly*

*calls Sony thieves*
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm

User Info: knightoffire55

knightoffire55
4 years ago#33
Raven_Cyarm posted...
Will S posted...
Yeah, Alien Breed is labeled free, but they charged me $8 for it (with no checkout page!) The same thing happened with Final Fantasy 8 last week. This is outright theft. I have bought a lot of stuff on PSN over the last year, but I think I might be done.
---

*gets charged fairly*

*calls Sony thieves*

Haven't you purchased anything on the internet before. There's ALWAYS a confirmation screen.

You wouldn't want to be butt purchasing apps for your smartphone.
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#34
Raven_Cyarm posted...
Will S posted...
---

*gets charged fairly*

*calls Sony thieves*

No, this is a legitimate problem. Sony isn't always right, so put down your f****** sword and shield.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#35
Sony's Customer Service for Playstation Phone number for anyone else this has happened to:

877-971-7669

They open at 6AM Pacific Time let the calls begin
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. i think rayman 3 hd is free :^)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived