This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6 is like RE5 but much longer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Resident Evil 6 is like RE5 but much longer

User Info: AnthonM2

AnthonM2
4 years ago#1
It's really great, non-stop action, and I liked the characters and the music with many interesting locations, bosses and cut scenes, and you really get much more than what you paid for cause the game is 25-30 hours long, as long as 4 games combined, can someone explain why should i hate it?

User Info: Vergil92

Vergil92
4 years ago#2
Speaking from personal experience, just wait until the 2nd playthrough and that high from everything being new and fresh wears off, then you'll notice what's wrong with the game.
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy

User Info: XplodnPnguins92

XplodnPnguins92
4 years ago#3
the core shooting mechanic is much worse. it's no longer satisfying to shoot things.
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png

User Info: izza20

izza20
4 years ago#4
The mechanics just aren't as tight. Whatever you feel about RE5's gameplay direction, it was very solidly designed. This one, not so much.

User Info: NovaKaneX

NovaKaneX
4 years ago#5
RE5 > RE6
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
4 years ago#6
RE5 may have many flaws but it is a far more polished game than RE6. RE6 is too much of the same locations over and over and artifical length because of it.

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#7
A root canal can take upwards of 2 hours to complete if there are complications... Can you explain why I should hate it?

Just because something is "longer" doesn't mean it's good... Longer than what? Part 5, which also blew nipples... It doesn't matter how long a game is if it isn't worth playing. A game could be 100 hours, but if you don't feel like seeing all of it what's the point?

Back to my point: A root canal should take no more than 30 min under the right conditions -- why not just get it over with as fast as possible so we don't prolong the pain?

Hope this clears things up...
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat

User Info: danny_S_06

danny_S_06
4 years ago#8
Much longer, making it more of a pain to play as it's a vastly inferior game to RE5.
PSN: CaptainSellers (UK)

User Info: Spiroth_Kweehh

Spiroth_Kweehh
4 years ago#9
Less polished than Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5.
More polished than all others.

My 2nd favorite Resident Evil game after Resident Evil 2.
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world

User Info: AnthonM2

AnthonM2
4 years ago#10
As I thought, no real reason to hate it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Resident Evil 6 is like RE5 but much longer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived